Some of my blog posts include affiliate links. If you purchase an item from one of my links I may receive a commission. Please read my disclaimer for more details.
Are you a college student? Do you carry your student ID? Your student ID can help you save money while you focus your time on your studies.
Discounts for college students are not as hard to come by as you think. Look online and in your community to find discounts for college students.
Too many college students and their families don’t take advantage of discounts and freebies.
Ways to earn an income while in college.
- Become a Bookkeeper – Take a self-paced course and earn money as a bookkeeper for business owners.
- Start a Blog – Earn extra income by creating a niche site. Use your expertise to help others.
- Become an Affiliate Marketer – Learn how to earn a commission by promoting someone else’s products or services.
Below is a list of companies that give discounts to college students.
Beauty & Fashion
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- J. Crew
- Blue Apron
- Hello Fresh
Restaurants & Coffee
- Burger King
- Coffee Bean
- Dunkin Donuts
- Krispy Kreme
- Papa John’s
- Taco Bell
Sign up with Unidays
- American Eagle
- Kate Spade
- And many more
Look for other ways to save money and earn extra income by visiting my related posts:
- Local Weekend Side Jobs to Grow Your Income
- Useful Gifts for College Students
- How to Choose the Best Checking Account
- How to Save Money on Groceries
- Affiliate Marketing for Beginner Bloggers
- The Best Summer Jobs for Students
- How to Make an Extra $1000 a Month
- How to Make Money Using Your Blog
- How to Work from Home to Make Money
- How to Start a Bookkeeping Business with Confidence
- How to Start a WordPress Blog Using SiteGround
Electronics and Software
- Best Buys
- The New York Times
- The Princeton Review
- The Wall Street Journal
- United Airlines
Music & Entertainment
- Amazon Prime
- Apple Music
- Apple TV
- Spotify + Hulu + Showtime
- YouTube Premium
Keep track of your passwords by using my Free Password Tracker!
- AMC Theatres
- Regal Movie Theatres
Free Student Checking Account
- Bank of America
- Chase College
- Contact Your Local Banks and Credit Unions
- State Farm
Discounts for College Students
The best way to find discounts for college students is by contacting your favorite stores, restaurants, public transportation, credit unions, and insurance companies. With luck, you will find local companies willing to help students with discounts.